Thursday, May 1, 2014

I'm planning a book store!!

Let the full fledge planning commence!!


For the last 5 months I've been playing with the idea and the numbers of opening a brick & mortar bookstore. And I've come to the conclusion...

It's worth a shot!! And actually... I think it could be a truly wonderful thing!! My location is a college town with a small liberal arts college. The population is small but the demographics are super high for per capita graduate degree holders ... even aside from students!

It's a hipster little town that believes in art, culture, coffee, environment, education, indie everything, and shopping local. And it has no bookstore!!

Of course, there are about 10 million things to iron out before this genius idea comes close to reality. But I plan on doing some ironing!!

So, please, join me in welcoming the store:
Among The Stacks

Coming Soon!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You will be great at being a bookstore owner. Nothing can take the place of a book in my thinking. Your uncle and I are proud of you and love you very much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aunt Bonnie :) It is in the extremely early planning stages. So many things could change the course. Mom still says she doesn't regret a moment of owning the B&B so that was the straw that really whispered to me... try.
      I love you guys too!! So much!

      Delete