Sunday, July 1, 2012

Sunday Salon - The name of the game is: Leisure


Its been a week where, with the heat, you just couldn't take things too fast.
So instead I tried to embrace them and just experience the now-ness of them...and relax.

It made for a truly decent week!

I stepped out of my comfort zone and went to a reader's theater put on by our local library and had a ball reading The Importance of Being Earnest.

I'm still reading the same books
This is a review book...I like it very much!!

I'm through the first book now. I love the way he writes!!
And I'm also still reading Nickel and Dimed...It's hard to believe this book is 10 years old!! That means that's how long I"ve meant to read it!!

And something else awoke in the stillness of leisure...
my MUSE....and I dug out my project. which is over 10 years old. But I still think it has potential so maybe there's something there.

In the meantime, I picked up a couple books from a yard sale. I had to put them in the corner temporarily as I"m out of shelves..
 I think there were like 80 something. I may run a couple blog give-aways. With a few of them.

The weeks seem to be slipping through my fingers as I'm still one with a much bigger to-do list than time to do it!

This week will be broken up by the Holiday. I hope yours is safe and fun and gives you some awesome beach-reading time!



1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's quite a stack of books you picked up! I've had to shove books in the corner, too.

    I'm curious about The Secret Sense of Wildflower.

    Here's MY SUNDAY SALON POST

    ReplyDelete