Tuesday, July 24, 2012

TTT - Fabulous locations

This week's Top Ten Tuesday topic (hosted by The Broke and the Bookish).is Top Ten Most Vivid Worlds/Settings in Books

This one was FUN!!

 1) Middle Earth 



2) Pamplona in Hemingway's The Sun Also Rises



3) The Wizarding  World



4) The birth of the upper Midwest in the Little House books



5) Prince Edward Island in Anne of Green Gables as only Anne Shirley can name it




6) Narnia!



7) The Moores of Wuthering Heights


8) Civil War Appalachia  


9) Post Apocolyptic USA in The Stand




10) The Kingdom of Wisdom

Now I can't wait to read all your entries and find out where ELSE fun I can go :)

4 comments:

  1. Great list! This is the 2nd one where I see Anne of Green Gables - I loved the tv series when I was little (Avonlea, too) but I've never read the books, although they've been on my list for years! I should really read them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Avonlea! YES! I am so glad I am not the only person to include that on my list.

    And oh, I LOVE LOVE LOVE The Stand although it has been years since I've read it, it has stuck with me.

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pamplona is a great answer. That's my favorite Hemingway.

    ReplyDelete