Sunday, January 16, 2011

The Friends of The Library group here in our town is again hosting a winter reading book club/discussion. I had to email the library to get any information on it, but hey, I have it and this year I can actually make it! In the past I've always had a conflict on the nights of their discussions. Their selections look amazing and I can't wait to get to them
Discussion Dates:
 2/24        "Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks" by Rebecca Skloot


3/24        "Sing Them Home" by Stephanie Kallos






4/14        "Half the Sky" by Nicholas Kristof and Sheryl WuDunn

I may have to hustle to get some of them done. Maybe with 3 classes, a full time job, teens and 2 blogs I'll have to back off of something...like the blogs. EEE Gads! I can't do that! If I read the books I have to talk about them here, and my other blog is a type of 365 project I committed too. (though I didn't know about 365 Project when I started.) So I'll just have to work it in :) I can do this...

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, the first one looks great. I added it to my list!

    ReplyDelete