Friday, January 28, 2011

Follow Friday and the end of Januray!

Finally I can see the end of January! I always feel like this month takes for.ev.ver!!

Follow Friday is here to distract me too!

Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee. This is another meme that helps book bloggers connect. This week's featured blog is Mission to Read.


"What is/was your favorite subject in school?"

Answer: Why English and Literature of course!!  No math (blech), can't draw or paint, hated gym 'cause I have the coordination of a drunk elephant, can't sing and plowed my way through science but ruled that out when I came in to class one day and the pet tarantula had escaped and was on the wall. Enough science for me.

Now I'm back in school actually (getting my degree finally!) and love every minute of it!!




Blogger hop is a weekly meme hosted by Crazy-for-Books.

This week's question:

"What book are you looking forward to being published in 2011? What are you anticipating about it being published?

ANSWER: I don't know really. I'm focused on getting through all the stuff that's already been published. If I start to look forward I'll never catch up! :) I'll keep reading the blogs and see what you guys recommend!

Off to hop around! TGIFF and BBH!




UPDATE!!
I did think of one... the author of The Book Thief and I am the Messenger, Markus Zusak, has a new book coming out! That's the one. That's what I'm looking forward to. Bridge of Clay is the name of it. Zusak is amazing!!

10 comments:

  1. Hey! I'm your newest follower. The book I'm most looking forward to is the sequel to Philip Reeve's Fever Crumb published by Scholastic. If you're a fan of Hunger Games or Maze Runner, then check that one out!

    When you get the chance, please visit and consider following me at one of my blogs: http://teachwithpicturebooks.blogspot.com
    http://howtoteachanovel.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'd be done with science too after that. Spiders and I do not get along! And a tarantula! Di you run away screaming? I would've.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A drunk elephant would be pretty funny to see! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! New follower from the hop here. The book I am looking forward to doesn't come out for another 2 years! Come and read my post at www.mandysescape.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man, I hated gym too.

    If you'd like to see my hop recommendations, here is the link: http://hawthornescarlet.blogspot.com/2011/01/book-blogger-hop-anticipating-in-2011.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. The book I’m most expecting in 2011 is by an author I crossed off my “Favorite author” list.

    He’s back on that list now.

    Who’s the author? Raymond Feist? What’s the book? A Kindgom Besieged.

    Hop on over to my website to read all about it – http://www.howardsherman.net

    Howard A. Sherman, Implementor
    Get Inside a Story
    http://www.inthestory.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL sounds like me in gym, I hated gym more than Math. But my fave was History. I'm a new follower by the way.

    My FF and Blog hops

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol hehe thats funny.

    found you thru the hop and im your newest follower

    happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi,
    Just hopping by and following through.
    I didn't know Zusak had another book coming out, I'll have to keep an eye out for it


    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out
    www.bookdout.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete