Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Top Ten Books of 2013

(Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish... click for more details on this weekly feature!)


I didn't make my goal this year for my reading challenge... But I did find some good reads...

As usual I'm late to the bandwagon...

I laughed! I laughed some more! I giggled uncontrollably! I got a stitch in my side! My face hurt from laughing! This.Was.Remarkable. I think it wins for this years favorite.



LOVED this book :) It was all I could do to read other things and not just dive into this series... maybe this year I'll indulge.


This was a beautifully written, beautifully characterized, 'live somewhere exotic' life. And so much love!

This comes out in February... I 110% recommend this book! A memoir. A love story. A mother-daughter story... and so much more! I ate this one up!!!

I had some issues with this, but it makes the list because I NEED it!!!


I supposed it's kind of hard to pick 10 favorites when you barely read 25! That and I'd better get better at picking books!


1 comment:

  1. Jenny Lawson's book had me laughing out loud too! I'm so glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete