Friday, September 9, 2011

Friday Yay! September 9th

I haven't done Follow my book blog Friday or Book Blogger Hop for a few weeks now, but thought I'd jump the bandwagon for a bit, looks like you guys are having a lot of fun up there ;)

Graciously Hosted by Parajunkee, this weekly meme is also a feature for other bloggers.  The feature blogger this week is 
Holjo (Pedantic Phooka) 

Who asks us: 
Q. Have you ever wanted a villain to win at the end of a story?  If so, which one??
At first I though not, but then I remembered James from Twilight, 

and yeah, I actually wish he would have won...but maybe that was only after seeing the movie cuz...hummana, hummana, hummana!! :)

Is hosted each week by the lady Jen over at Crazy For Books.  This time Lori at Loris Reading Corner brings us our question of the week.
“Many of us primarily read one genre of books, with others sprinkled in. If authors stopped writing that genre, what genre would you start reading? Or would you give up reading completely if you couldn’t read that genre anymore?”

Are you kidding me???  Give up reading completely?? STAY THIS MADNESS! (as Gandalf said)
Look at this... I mean really just look...how could you ever, ever, ever give any of this up. I mean, aren't you curious as it is? Don't you feel a desire to go roam the stacks? Heck Yeah!



 Can't wait to see what all of you have to say! I'll be hoppin and followin' all weekend as long as the lists were this week :)

5 comments:

  1. http://deadtreesandsilverscreens.blogspot.com/

    Hahah that is so funny because I picked Twilight too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay this madness! LOL. That is a great quote. Yeah, I'd never give up reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are so many different things to read even if new books in a favorite genre stopped being published. Please come see what I would read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Completely stop reading ?!? My first thought as well :)
    Thanks for hopping by my blog. New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha! Yes, Cam Gigandet is very handsome. I think it would've been nice if James would've succeeded in turning Bella into a vampire. It would've solved a lot of problems!

    ReplyDelete