Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Another Tuesday! But not quite 10

It's Top Ten Tuesday again!

One of the things I look forward to during the week is reading every ones answers to the Tuesday question for this weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and the Bookish.

This week we are reporting on our Best Reads of  2010. I would love to step up my reading and read more than 20 books a year, because this year I only have 5 I would consider Best Reads. That makes me sad! I think I have some on my TBR list that may qualify for next year though :)


So, for my part, here is my countdown of favorites:

5) The Thirteenth Tale - Diane Setterfield  4.5/5 




1)  To Kill A Mockingbird - Harper Lee - 5/5

Next year I want to have a hard time choosing 10!! :)


8 comments:

  1. You may not have had a lot of reads, but you had some great reads.

    Here is my Top Ten of 2010 post: http://readerbuzz.blogspot.com/2010/12/top-ten-books-ive-read-in-2010.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I probably should have left my list at under 10, but I didn't, ha :D That's a great list though. Thanks for sharing! I hope that next year you do have trouble choosing 10!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved The Thirteenth Tale too, but I read it in 2009, so I couldn't put it on my list this year. I want to read the books in your 1, 2, and 3 spot. They're on my TBR list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the Thirteenth Tale! It made my list thsi year too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Thirteenth Tale and To Kill a Mockingbird deserves to be on every list of greatness.

    Hope you have lots of great reads in 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can see that I am going to have to read Thirteenth Tale!! You have a good list there, Laura. I am new to Book Blogs and a new follower for you, also. Hope you want to check my blogs and follow back - I have read a bunch of books this month, unfortunately all of recent reviews are awaiting publication pending edits.

    Laurie

    http://lauriethoughts-reviews.blogspot.com/
    http://lauries-interviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought classics were books that people "praise, but never read" -- that's apparently not the case with "To Kill A Mockingbird", though!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gee, I am still working my way through this lists.. So much inspiration! :")

    To Kill a Mockingbird is one of my alltime favourites!!

    No# 2 and No#3 are on my To read list! :")

    ReplyDelete