Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Long Weekend Listening

I have GOT to remember to get to the library this afternoon! It's a long weekend and I'll be painting my mom's house inside...the entire house, every single wall... and I'm in desperate need of some listening material!

What a great opportunity to listen to a few books! It hadn't even occurred to me earlier in the week when I was making my painting plans. I was just bummed that I have this project that has to get done to put the house on the market and I wasn't going to get read all weekend. But now that I remembered, I simply can't wait :)

The last time I painted I listened to:
The Absolutely True Diary of a Part Time Indian
and fell totally in love with Sherman Alexie!! (Plus I've been to that Res before with my friend Tammy.)

Now to find something equally engaging in our libarary's collections hmmmm....
Maybe: Blink ~ Malcolm Gladwell. This had been on my TBR list for some time now...
or maybe:

Maybe both!! :)

any other suggestions? I can always see if we have an audio in plus I do have iTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment