Sunday, July 14, 2013

Sunday Salon July 14... HEY! Its my birthday!

July 14, 2013

tssbadge1
Time // 8:10 prolly skipping church. 
Place // At the moment my big floral chair Caesar just jumped down off me cuz he heard a bird cheeping.
Eating // not read for that nonsense yet. But I did make a great Mediterranean Pasta Salad yesterday 
Drinking // Coffffeeeeee!
Reading // Finished Rabbit Is Rich ~ John Updike and now on Blockade Billy ~ Stephen King, but I think I'll be finishing that here in just a bit, then I'm going to Beautiful Ruins ~ Jess Walter. I keep hearing great things about this book.
Watching // SuperNatural and Dexter via netflix.
Listening // 1 audio books: Ecological Intelligence ~ Daniel Goleman and then I'll go to Blink ~ Malcolm Gladwell
Music // What ever's on the radio in my car. No one specific at the moment (although I really like Jason Derulo's new song Other Side.)
Blogging // Actually posted a 'review'! Hopefully I'll have some time to devote to some of my bookish conversations soon.
Acquisitions // 6 books yesterday. 3 Cat Who books (I love those silly lil mysteries... call me crazy) and  Bad Girls of the Bible (I'll put this into the Church library collection since we don't have a copy yet.), Morality For Beautiful Girls and Reading Lolita in Tehran. Spent a whopping 2 bucks.



Hating  // Having my house still turned upside down... oh and getting older.
Loving // Being in this wonderful mood despite everything else I'm working with plus I made some writing progress. - Still this... PLUS... someone wonderful is back in my life :) 
Writing // Making huge progress (huge for me anyway) and liking where this story is going
Avoiding // Sending back the gifts post-breakup
Anticipating // Mom's house isn't on the market yet, but it will be this coming week. It looks great and all I have to do is get over there and stage it. probably today.

TODAY - yeah it's my birthday.... blahblahblah... 48 pfffffft on you! I'm 25 in heart forever!!
and since I've started writing this blog post both Marci and Tony have tried to share my lap..this may not end well!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday yesterday! :) I hope you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete