Sunday, July 7, 2013

Sunday Salon July 7th

July 7, 2013

tssbadge1Time // 11:40 a.m. Already been to church, helped host coffee hour and to my Mom's house for another van load of shtuff
Place // At the moment my big floral chair with Tibby trying to sleep on my right forearm. dumb cat.
Eating // bologna and cheese, but considered making french toast
Drinking // Coffffeeeeee!
Reading // Rabbit Is Rich ~ John Updike about 100 pages from the end. I'm catching myself skimming parts. 
Watching // SuperNatural and Dexter via netflix.
Listening // 2 audio books: Blink ~ Malcolm Gladwell and Ecological Intelligence ~ Daniel Goleman
Music // What ever's on the radio in my car. No one specific at the moment
Blogging // Did better this week, which is amazing with everything going on in my life at the moment
Acquisitions // Added a box of books from Mom's house into my collection and a couple boxes to sell
Hating  // Nothing right now.
Loving // Being in this wonderful mood despite everything else I'm working with plus I made some writing progress.
Writing // Started a new project this week and it's flow is encouraging! This may have promise
Avoiding // Bills
Anticipating // Having Mom's house on the market this week. 

I found this wonderful little template at:
The blogger formerly known as 

Unfinished Person



I hope he's ok with me using it :)
 
I'll be looking forward to hear about your weeks.

2 comments:

  1. Great post! :)

    Cierra @ http://www.blogovationdesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss my kitty but I do remember how frustrating it was when she would try to sleep her head on hand while I was working on the computer. Or the number keys in the corner of the keyboard. Ugh! ;) I've yet to read a book by Updike--only his short stories. Sorry you're having to skim, though. That's frustrating. Hope it's a great week for you!

    ReplyDelete