Sunday, March 22, 2015

Is it Sunday? If it weren't for Church service I wouldn't be able to tell.




Time //  1:07
Eating // Popcorn
Drinking // Apple juice with a tablespoon of Apple cider vinegar... anyone know why??
Weather // Spring is being shy today
READING // In The Heart of the Sea ~ Nathaniel Philbrick
Making some headway. I'm over half way through and am still not sure if I like it or not.
Some Luck ~ Jane Smiley
Still haven't read another word
LISTENING TO // Whitethron Woods ~ Maeve Binchy


More a sucession of anecdotes revolving around the titled whitethorn woods, but still it's very emotionally soothing
Watching // The Giant Mechanical Man


I've been on a kick though of finding some fantastic movies. This one had me in tears because it so acurately portrayed what it feels like to be ignored. What it feels like to have people butt in but not listen. What it feels like to not be heard. Man. Hit so close to home of how I feel so often. The waterworks started when she found such an incredible guy!! DANG!! It's not fair. Would she have if she'd have been 50? probably not! But still, I really loved this movie too.


Music // KLOVE 
Blogging // nothing in the Sunday Salon interim
Acquisitions // Found a couple more... not my fault... it was for a good cause!! I swear! It was the public library fundraiser booksale.





SEE!! Good stuff, Right??
Hating  //  Frustration. 
Loving // Family. I got to see my oldest daughter for the first time since Christmas. God I miss that kid (well, she's 21 so not really a kid, but you know, the whole emptynest thing.)

Writing // I'm ashamed I haven't gotten more done since last week! Seriously disappointed with myself.
Avoiding // Finishing my bookwork. HAS to be done by Tuesday or Wednesday.
My post is super late this week! I'll enjoy having lots and lots of yours to read!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Love this post!
    I've read The Shack by Young but not Cross Roads.
    At some time or other I want to read The Trial by Kafka.
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete