Saturday, March 14, 2015

Pi Day!! Woot!

Happy Pi Day boys and girls :) A very special one too. We actually go to Pi to the 9th digit today. Cool! useless? probably, but cool :)

So it's time to revisit the ole Resolution posts. How I'm doing?
I didn't do the full life gambit of resolutions this year. I only chose a reading resolution/challenge

The Goldfinch  - Possibly going to use this for A Book Everyone Has Read But You
The Giver - Book You Should Have Read In High School
On The Road - A Book You've Been Meaning To Read
The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest - A book originally written in a different language

Well that's not bad!! It wasn't intentional reading to fit the list either :) Although, I suspect to finish the challenge I will have to choose some books to fit.

Did I have other goals? oh yes, but I'll maybe talk about them later.

What about you? To quote Joey Tribiani "How YOU doin'?"


1 comment:

  1. I haven't read The Goldfinch either! You aren't alone :)

    ReplyDelete