Saturday, August 6, 2011

Happy Days!

I'm am so flattered! Yesterday my blogosphere friend Jenn Elyse 




nominated my lil ole blog for a Liebster Blog Award!! Of all the blogs getting off their virtual feet out there in blogland, I was so thrilled she thought of mine! (oh and go follow her! Last time I looked she was at 199!!)

The Liebster Blog Award is designed to bring additional recognition to those bloggers with less than 200 followers. If you receive the award, you should link back to the blogger that nominated you and nominate five more blogs. Also, don’t forget to let them know that you nominated them.


  • Laurie at What She Read - I love the diversity of her reading choices! She TRULY READS FOR A REASON!! 
  • Bookfoolery And Babble - Love her reviews and always enjoy reading this well written blog! and we have twin kitties!
see what I mean?? Meet Mercutio and Tybalt aka Marci and Tibby :)

  • Park Benches & Bookends - Barely qualifies as their followers are growing! :) Besides being a such a Pretty! blog, it's chalked full of great content!
  • Peppermint Ph.D. - another great blog and a blogger that I seem to have a bit in common with life-wise as well as literary-wise! And another pet lover!
  • The Story Girl- Really love her taste in books!! Another very well written blog, I always enjoy reading the reviews. She reminds me that blogging isn't brain surgery....uhhh ...wait? ;)

You guys inspire me and fuel my love of this crazy place called the bookblogosphere populated with us bookish-folk. :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to have nominated you! I love your blog and I'm happy to let the world know! :D

    PS--Those kitties are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura,

    Thanks so much for thinking of me! I'll do my best to offer this award tomorrow, and I hope it's OK to nominate you right back!

    Is it OK to nominate non-book blogs too, I wonder? Say, a truly fine author blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laurie... Non-book blogs would work fine! I'd think it'd be ok to nominate me back too. I can't wait to see the author blog too!

    ReplyDelete