Friday, August 26, 2011

Book Blogger Hopin'!

Book Blogger Hop is a weekly meme hosted by Crazy For Books! It's also one of my favorites!

This weeks question is near and dear to my heart... my pets!
“Non-book-related this week!! Do you have pets?”

Boy oh boy do I !!

They've changed a little since this picture was made. Clockwise from the white one... 

Baby - I didn't pick that name, shes about 14 years old
 
Tibby - one of 2 kitten my daughter found  lying in a driveway on a hot May day. About a week old. We bottle raised them.

Juliet - found wandering into a local establishment..walked right in. She was about 7 months old then. We've had her for about 4 years or so. 

Marci - The other twin. But this one is why I think they were laying in the driveway. He has an overbite like I've never seen on a cat, and bad back hips. and I think gender challenged because I've always felt like this cat is a girl.

Romeo - you can't see it well in this pick but his ruff is huge now! He's a Maine Coon and a big ole fella. He's mine 100%. We call him Lard, Fat Lard, Handsome boy, & Captain Handsomeness, and by we I mean me.

I wouldn't give a nickle for another one, but I wouldn't take a million dollars for the ones I have. I love my fur-family!!


9 comments:

  1. I love that you have cats named Romeo and Juliet!
    Have a great weekend! New follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anne -
    Tibby is actually Tybalt
    and Marci is actually Marcutio

    The R&J Shakespear theme continues.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love entertainment related pet names! New follower.

    Our FF is at Book Sake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww. I love your kitties. They're all so cute. I love their names too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. NEW FOLLOWER. Cute cats.

    I have NO pets.

    Stop by my blog this weekend for book giveaways and 99 cent E-books.

    There will be two different posts from two different authors for the giveaways and E-books.

    Elizabeth

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I ove your fur family. They are all so adorbale. It is lovely to hear of people helping animals in need like your twins. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such beautiful cats!-always happy to meet a fellow book blogger and cat lover

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am a new follower and I would love if you came and followed me back at Ashley Suzanne!

    Don't forget to check out my current giveaways also! There are 3 going on now.

    I also sell complete blog designs for $40, or for trades. Let me know if you are interested. I would love to create you a design!
    ashleysbookshelf at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete