Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Sometimes we hurt the ones we love

Let me start by saying, I love my blog. I love my book lists and I love my content (so far) and I especially love my blog roll and the connection to all you fabulous bookish people!!

But I'm guilty of negligence non-the-less.
I added 3 college course to my life on top of two teenage girls, lots of Church activities and the best full time job in the world. (please re-read that to the tune of 12 days of Christmas )

So I got a lil over busy...

Ok so this isn't REALLY me....it's easy to tell because I don't own a skirt like that.

Ok and Ihave20yearsonherand2x20lbsandmyhairisnothatgreat

But back to the blog...
I'm still reading Animal, Vegetable, Miracle and am at least thinking about what I'm mindlessly eating which is a start!

The classes are going well and, as usual, I love them!! But I LOVE SCHOOL!! My Environmental Science teacher put a note on the end of my essay test page that made my whole MONTH and will be my fall-back-on-when-I-get-down gratitude... she wrote.... "I love to read your writing!!" (yes double exclamation points!)

 I love to write it! And I've missed it and you, my darling blog, so much!!

1 comment:

  1. This semester has been crazy for me too and I've definitely been neglecting my blog! Do what you can and know that I'll keep coming back!

    ReplyDelete