Friday, November 19, 2010

Hoppin around again - TGIF!

Book Blogger Hop

The Book Blogger Hop is a meme sponsored by Jennifer at Crazy For Books.
My answer to this week's Blog Hop question:

Since Thanksgiving is coming up next week, let's use this week's Hop to share what we are most thankful for and what our
holiday traditions are!

At the moment I'm very thankful for Nyquil. But that's no where near what I'm most thankful for!!
 
My kids, hands down, lock stock and barrel, those 2 are my every breath. They are doing pretty good so far and I can't wait to see them grow into adults over the next few years

As far as traditions; I'm a single mom and an only child. Makes for a very casual and laid back day!! We sometimes help set up for the community Thanksgiving and will probably go over to my Aunt's house for some late day dessert.

My mom makes us do the kernels of corn on the plate thing...she puts like 5 kernels of corn on the plate and you have to go around the table with thankfuls moving one kernel off for each gratitude. 
 
It makes my kids roll their eyes, which makes me laugh.

Now I'm hungry!! :)

4 comments:

  1. Stopping by via the Hop! Hope you have a great weekend!

    Girls with Books
    Teen Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog on the hops and look forward to following along and hope you may wish to do the same! I just posted my first book review and hope to do many more! I am a mum to three little ones and we are in the process of adopting twins from Ethiopia so we'll see how much time I have to review :)
    Blessings,
    j
    www.beneaththeacaciatree.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your newest follower! Your blog is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping through. I'm a new follower. I'm an only child too! I love the name of your blog.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete