Friday, November 12, 2010

Follow Friday!!

To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
  1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host { Parajunkee.com } and any one else you want to follow on the list
  2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - http://insanehussein.com/blog/
  3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
  4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
  5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
  6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
  7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!  
  8. If your new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog! 

What is your usual monthly book budget?

 

I wouldn't say I have a set amount. If I luck into a yard sale with some goodies I will drop what it takes to pick up what I like. But with yard sales, that's usually not too much thankfully. I have some books I'm looking for to add to my collection in hardback, nice additions. I think usually $10 or under for those.

Some of my summer scores

 

I never eBay for books I'm looking for collecting. That's cheating if you're on a quest to find something. Much more fun to discover a book on your list in a dark corner on a dusty shelf!!

Other than that, I'm a library girl. Which reminds me! My book is due and I need to call in and re-new it!


Have fun visiting everyone on the hop!

3 comments:

  1. Good Morning Laura!

    Happy Friday.

    New follower here. I’m doing all three of the Friday blog runs. I don’t limit myself to budget with books. I just love to read and write so that line is always doable for me. And Yes, I love start a series at the 1st book.

    http://www.judithleger.blogspot.com
    http://www.judithleger.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Just hoppin' on by. <3 I'm an old follower! :D

    My book budget is $0! I'm a poor college student, so I only borrow books from the library or read in Barnes and Noble while hogging their air conditioning. :)

    Kristina @ Frazzled Book Nommer. Have a good weekend! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Book budget? What's a book budget?

    Seriously, I don't have one. I don't keep on buying books until I hit
    bankruptcy but neither do I hold myself back from buying a book that really
    speaks to me.

    I exercise a fair amount of fiduciary responsibility but nothing so formal
    as to be called a book budget.

    TGIFF!

    Thank God It's Follow Friday!

    Howard Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete