How Fun!! So here, in no particular order, is my take on it.
1. Hanzel and Gretel's parents... most awful people I've ever heard of. Period!
2. General Woundwart - Watership Down. Gave me the creeps. One foul rrrabbit!
3. Delores Umbridge - makes my skin crawl just remembering her! bleck!
4. Boise - Cold Mountain - The Albino with no conscience
5. The Little Ladykiller - The Shack. Think what you need to about the theology, the story was heart-breakingly tragic!
6. Sauron - LOTR. He was evil personified. Sauroman was probably worse because he knew better and he betrayed his ways.
7. Corrine - The mother in Flowers In The Attic - awful awful woman, from awful awful parents!
8. Randall Flagg aka The man in black akaWalter o’Dim akaMarten Broadcloak/ -Bad enough to be active in a 7 book series and Kings Iconic novel The Stand. This is another evil personified individual!
9. Pennywise the Clown - It - Stephen King. No wonder a whole generation is scared of clowns!
10. Cujo - Stephen King - Seriously, it's become an adjective and a verb! Can you look at a St. Bernard and not see this dog?
So there they are. King has a fair share on this list and I've seen more on the blog hop that were amazingly bad villains. How fun!
Enjoy your stay on the 'bad' side of town!