Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Who says you can only garage sale in summer!

So Facebook has again become a wonderous place. We have a group here called Jackson County Online Garage Sale and I'm trying not to spend just about all my time there! Usually if I post something, priced fairly, I can move it in just a couple of hours....

Which isn't the problem....

The trouble is the buying! I've gotten quite a few things, today I got a dust mop and a pair of Avia running shoes for $5.00!

And yesterday I went and for a dollar each (I usually hold out for cheaper but these were on my tbr list) got these. She had a WHOLE box full and told me to take what I wanted, but I couldn't do that. I knew she could move those books, they were in perfect condition! I would have bought the whole box but I only had $2.00 on me!!

 

1 comment: