Sunday, October 9, 2011

Forgive my absence

I haven't posted for a few days because we are very close to leaving the hospital....FOREVER!!! I am very much thinking she will be discharged tomorrow. That will be one very amazing!

A triumph of Faith, Love, Perseverance, Science, and Heart.

We will have to come back in a week and get a bone marrow check to see if she is still in remission, but all indications are that she should be and she has beat this!

Now her precious life can go on.

All our lives can go on! :)

So, is anyone who opens a bricks and mortar bookstore in this day, age, and climate totally crazy? or does it take someone who's used to fighting the odds? >:)

Just an idea and curiosity...a thought...or maybe a dream.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you! I really do hope she gets discharged tomorrow and that the test next week comes back with good news. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so wonderful, big hugs all round!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad to hear that you guys are almost out of the hospital! That's such good news!

    ReplyDelete