I simply could not resist this question. Especially after seeing so many wonderful other Top Tens!
Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by our friend over at The Broke and The Bookish. And this will be my first time joining in.
This week's topic:
Top Ten Fictional Crushes
10) Enclyclopedia Brown - one of my first crushes...and the beginning of my appreciation of smart guys.
9) Theodore "Laurie" Laurence - Little Women. Although I do still see him with Jo in my head.
8) Inman - Cold Mountain. Just because. Who else would trek like that for the hope of love!
7) Stuart Redmond - The Stand - Another smart guy but in a more 'common sense' smart way. With a good dose of rugged.
6) Heathcliff -Wuthering Heights - For sheer endurence.
5) Aragorn - Lord of the Rings
4) Legolas - Lord of the Rings - only beat Aragorn because technically Aragorn HAS a girlfriend and Legolas seems available.
3) Mr. Darcy - Pride and Prejudice (and yes the movie version with Kira Knightly perpetuates this...that was one HUNKIN Mr. Darcy...walking across....NO! STRIDING across that field... sighhhh)
2) James Herriot - All Creatures Great and Small. Ok he's real, but I think it counts! I fell in love with the UK, I fell in love with Veterinarians, and well... Him!
1) Roland Deschain - The Dark Tower series. The creme de la creme of leading men.
Probably lots of others too. This list did take me a bit to put together believe it or not. Turns out the bulk of my books are strong female leads. I, for one, found that surprising.
Well there we have it, my first TTT. How fun :)