Sunday, May 7, 2017

Mini Sunday Salon before a big big week!

I am happy to say I was one of the one's chosen to read my work at Prairie Lights in Iowa City as part of a Writing Certificate reception.

 Now to pick out the 6 minute piece I want to share! That's so hard!

I also will be getting my BA in Applied Studies the next day. Except I won't be walking since I'll be at my DAUGHTER'S graduation from St Ambrose University with a Degree in Secondary Education  (and a job already).



Her walk is WAY WAY more important that mine!!

Still kinda cool that we are graduating on the same day. My goal was to graduate before my girls to show them never give up. A tie counts.

I hope I get a chance to get my picture taken with Graduation Herky!!



Never get a drastic haircut before a big event.
I'm off for an emergency fix tomorrow afternoon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment