Saturday, December 6, 2014

Yeah.. That's about the book store.
That was fast, huh?

But...
I love books. Always will.
I love my landlords. They were the kindest people on the face of the planet!!
I love MOUNT VERNON!! what a town!!
I loved my shop! It was soooo cute!

But I neeeeeeed income to pay the bills.

I've accepted a job offer and arranged for an auction.

I think I"m the shortest lived shop in the history of retail.

I've also learned that I do NOT have the constitution for this kind of risk! I've been through a lot, but this nearly took me out! To say I had a nervous breakdown was beyond a cliche. While 'nervous breakdown' isn't a medical term, Anxiety Disorder is and Panic Attacks are and are HORRIBLE!

I've learned so much. And I have so many people to thank that I can't even begin right now!!
So I'll thank God for all the blessings in my life! And they are many! :)

1 comment:

  1. But you did it. How many of us can say that we really went for the hard, awesome things we dream about?

    ReplyDelete