Sunday, December 14, 2014

Sunday Salon - I'm baaAAAaaack



Time //  7:22
Eating // lasagna then bunny tracks ice cream
Drinking // Raspberry hot tea, sleepy time. Trying to manage my caffein. 
Weather // foggy, unseasonably warm and holding. 
READING // Some Luck ~ Jane Smiley


LISTENING TO // The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest ~ Stieg Larsson



Watching // Fringe
 
Music // KLOVE and some good uplifting music
Blogging // Now that I"m just a normal person again, I'll try to get back to blogging like one.
Acquisitions // I'd rather talk about how many I've gotten rid of at this point. It's a little overwhelming to have my entire inventory in my downstairs.
Hating  //  Being annoyed with myself. 
Loving // The support of friends old and new!! People are good. The end.

Writing // Won NaNoWriMo but haven't started revisions.
Avoiding // purging. But I'm not going to avoid it fro long.
While some folks may look at my experience and see failure. I saw an attempt at something that mattered to me and found out so much about myself in the process. Lessons that will be invaluable. I loved my store. My patrons loved my store. I'm so glad I had it!! :)

And it's great to be back around you all as well!

1 comment: