Sunday, January 19, 2014

Sunday Salon January 19, 2014

It's stillllllll January. January just drags on it seems. But then I'm all about warm weather so maybe it's just me.
This week has seen a smidge of a semblance of normalcy eke back into my life. It's a start anyway...

tssbadge1
Place // I don't even know why I keep answering this.. ALTHOUGH, I have plans to move to my office one of these days.
Time // 12:09 p.m.
Eating // Just had my weird version of 'tacos.' Much more like what people call super nachos. Crush a handful of tortilla chips on a plate. Pile allll taco fixings on top. I call is 'shoveling food' because I simply sit and shovel it in! :D
Drinking // Coffee. Just good official Coffee!
Reading: Master and Commander by Patrick O'Brian
Im too vested now in this book to give up, but this is not my book. In no way shape or form. I hate it when I don't like a book my friends like and I have a very dear friend who adores this book. I'm sorry :(

READING // Note from a Small Island - Bill Bryson
Last week I said there was controversy about WHERE I'm reading this... <whisper> it's my bathroom book </whisper>. There are strong opinions on this! Like the great coconut debates! The cool thing is Bryson lends himself well to such halting readings. I love this book so far!

LISTENING TO // The Mayor of Casterbridge ~ Thomas Hardy
I've been enjoying this but I think I need to do only Lit-ish books the old fashioned way and keep some of the 'mainstreams' on Audio. 
Finished  // Nothing finished this week.
Watching // Gilmore Girls!! I'm actually looking now at the sets and thinking of doing some copy cat stuff to my own house since it's similar. 
Music // Hardly a note this week
Blogging // I actually remembered my new meme over on my other site on the day I was supposed to remember it !! Yay me! 
Acquisitions // I don't think anything.. 
Hating  // W.I.N.T.E.R.
Loving // Progress towards some goals.

Writing // I need to pay more attention to this because I didn't really do much again this week.  
Avoiding // At this very moment? House cleaning. 
Both girls are back to college now so it's just me and the cat menagerie. And working on ways to stay focused through the rest of winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment