Sunday, January 4, 2015

Sunday Salon January 4, 2015


Time //  4:15
Eating // Homemade Potato Soup
Drinking // Coffee, but switching to tea in a bit
Weather // snowy and cold. Got 2 inches last night expecting 6" tomorrow night.
READING // Some Luck ~ Jane Smiley
Still reading this. But while I'm very impressed by the writing as always with Jane Smiley. I do not like these people!! And thus, I do not really like this book. 

LISTENING TO // The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest ~ Stieg Larsson but I'm juuuuust about done. The pacing on this one was totally different. 

Watching // Haven - such a fun show! and that Duke tho!

Music // KLOVE and some good uplifting music but at work we listen to a top 40 station so consequently I've been listening to the same 5 songs over and over and over and over
Blogging // Improving. I even made a post on my Hippie/personal blog 
Acquisitions // Well since I'm a devoted person collection reader and library user. None has to be the answer for a long long time! Now about my list of things I can't wait to read!!! Next will be:
Winter just NEEDS epic novels.
Hating  //  Winter. I just do.
Loving // Re-engaging with the world where I belong AND my new job (I'm a payroll clerk)

Writing // Just about ready to start working on my Nano piece for revisions.
Avoiding // my office. I hate being disorganized
I'm so impresed with how much more calm my soul is these days. 
One more thing and all will be well again. But I hate breaking things off with people. It's so hard. I'm so sorry. 

1 comment:

  1. Yikes! 6 more inches of snow??? Stay warm and cozy with all of your books!

    ReplyDelete