Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sunday Screening - Les Miserables

I'd seen the non-musical version of Victor Hugo's masterpiece of humanity Les Miserables, but the new production was my first introduction to the musical.



First, let me say that this story is one of those stories that has touched me so much, with the bravery, cruelty and above all the amazing amount of redemption!!!

Now as for the musical.

Performances were amazing! Hugh Jackman was great!



Anne Hathaway blew them all away!


But my sympathies and favorite performance was Samantha Barks as Eponine.
She brought that character to it's full force of emotion! (and I identify most closely with her.)

Some tears most def, but mostly just an overwhelming depression!

I feel like I need to watch something upbeat! Something cheerful and uplifting, like Romeo and Juliette or Old Yeller or something!

3 comments:

  1. I've seen the movie twice and got a lot of it the second that i missed the first time. how are you feeling? I've had you in my thoughts and prayers for two weeks?

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice your site thanks for sharing love you all team good work keep it up

    Full Version
    Pc Games Download
    Watch Online Movies

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice your site thanks for sharing love you all team good work keep it up

    Full Version
    Pc Games Download
    Watch Online Movies

    ReplyDelete