Monday, March 12, 2012

I think I had a brain freeze!


I must be having writers block. I've come here and stared at this blank box 10 times since my last post and just couldn't put together a coherent thought!

I still can't but just decided to go with that.

I've had less time for reading lately which is a bummer because I am enjoying Under the Dome. One quick, non-spoiler, to-date review. King really made these people black and white. The good are good and the bad are awful. He's been better in the past at shades of gray. Except for Randall Flagg.

I'm up 114 on my TBR list so I need to get my but in gear. I'm very close to breaking down and buying an e-reader (probably a kindle) so I can take it to the gym with me.

I also took a lovely stroll through our new Books A Million that filled the empty spot in the mall that Borders left. I enjoyed the selection and found it terribly similar to the other bigbox bookstores, my check out clerk however was a fellow bibliophile and the chit chat with her made it worthwhile and will actually bring me back. (That's Dubuque Iowa is anyone is curious)

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about coherent thoughts. That's how I feel about the book blogging world right now. I only feel compelled to post reviews when I finish a book. Otherwise, I'm just blogging about myself because it's the only thing I want to do, lol.

    ReplyDelete