Thursday, July 8, 2010

Movie Night!!

I"ve been pooped all week and the kids are out of the house tonight with their friends and I don't have THAT much else that i OUGHT to be doing...so it's Movie Night!

My new netflix is here - The Last Station


Who doesn't love Helen Miran! And James McAvoy is awesome!

I didn't get to see the end, but my girls bawled their eyes out in Remember Me.


I did see most of it and I'm telling you, Robert Pattinson is a way better actor than he's been allowed to be in the Twilight Series!! Youngest Angel cried so much she had wet spots on her shirt!! Seriously have to see this movie!!

I did finish and fall in a weird dysfunctional sorta love with The Jane Austen Book Club.

I shouldn't have liked it because it's a neat package and I hate neat packages... I think, because I DID like it! Very Much! And I longed for a group of friends like those who would sit around basking in Austen! awww. Sorta like Bloggers ;)

Off to make popcorn :)

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing these "reviews!" I'll definitely have to check out The Last Station -- I've never seen Helen Mirren in anything I didn't like!

    Hope the rest of your week goes well.
    Bill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi charming girl....you have a wonderful blog...apart from visiting your blog.. i feel to drop a comment for you here at your blog...since you have a wonderful contents,,,really ..for a non native english speaking person like me...this blog helps to improve communication by reading the contents....

    I would like to keep in touch with u as a blogger and also as a friend...

    thank u...nice blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen any of those. I think I need to get onto our Netflix, my husband seems to pick all the wrong movies!!

    ReplyDelete