Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Top ONE Tuesday - I know I ruined the alliteration

It's Tuesday again... Time for TTT!!
All they ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND post a comment on our post with a link to your Top Ten Tuesday post to share with us and all those who are participating.
But for me this week I must make it Top One 

I wasn't going to post this week... that is until I saw the topic:

Top Ten Characters (and Literary Figures) That I'd Name My Children After


Well I DID name one of my girls after a literary character...

Meet Catherine.

May she have better luck in love than Catherine Earnshaw from Wuthering Heights but with with just as much strength.

She hasn't read the book yet. But she made fun of the movie!!

I can't wait to see all your lists!

6 comments:

  1. I haven't read the book yet either. I plan to ... some day. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love Wuthering Heights! I may read it again in anticipation of valentines day, if it doesn't start to depress me too much (it's so sad!)

    You can see what I'd name my 10 imaginary children at http://devouringtexts.blogspot.com if you'd like to :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh fantastic!!!!
    Good for you!
    My list includes Heathcliff, so I'll be sure to keep him far away from your Catherine, for the sake of both our sanity!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, how cool! I love the name Catherine. :)

    Reading Lark's Top 10

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Catherine is lovely!

    Thank you for visiting me today and your kind words.

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog header and side panels. Looks like you love to read also. :)

    ...Stopping by from the Over 40 Bloggers Blog.

    Stop by my blog for a book giveaway:

    LITTLE PRINCES BY CONOR GRENNAN

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com/

    Chelsey Emmelhainz of HARPER COLLINS is graciously providing FIVE copies for five lucky winners.

    ReplyDelete