Monday, June 4, 2012

The Library - so far

From my introduction post for Armchair BEA, people really picked up on my homes 'library'. So I thought I'd share. 

Here is how the library looks at this point. Boy oh boy do I have plans. I have a bookshelf for 'special or sentimental and my Stephen King collection' books. One for classics and series. One for general read books read and one (plus some stacks on the floor) for TBR. :) (they are on the opposite wall. My Desk is in the middle and the back wall has a 'pocket office', a converted closet that has desk, shelves etc behind bifolds.

I'll post more as I get things the way I want them :) aka: think built-ins!


1 comment:

  1. Very nice! You are much further along than I am, but my husband has basically let me have the third bedroom to do with what I like. Someday I'll get it arranged the way I want! Good luck with yours!

    ReplyDelete