Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Top One Tuesday 4 16 12

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and it's a meme of lists.

This week's list is the Top Ten Tips for New Bloggers:

  1. Write something....anything... (this is a rule that I seem hell bent to break recently!) Half of why I read blogs is to get to know other bookish-folk. Everything you write helps me get to know you, even meme's!! So let it go, put it down, thwak those keys! I, for one, wanna hear from ya.

K~ since I'm not heeding my own tips at this point... I'll keep reading this week  and see what tips I CAN pick up.   :)

3 comments:

  1. Ha ha! I love that you only put one thing on your post and that it's the one you want to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pahahaaa! I love how this is called 'Top One'...I think you have the makings of a new meme right therre! Awesome! My problem is more that I am so addicted to my blog I forget to read because I am writing! I need to read more so I actually have stuff to write about! Love this post- made me giggle :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee hee... I love the tip. And the do as I say, not as I do mantra... Love it!

    My Top Ten. Don't forget to check out my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete